Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shopping : What did I bring back from Singapore?

Helllooo peeps!

Nothing much to share with all of you. Just wanted to show you guys what did I bring back from my short trip to Singapore last February with Travelholics. I brought only SGD100 with me. After deducting SGD20 for the hostel, the only left is only about SGD50 coz i need to pay for the Ezilink card and some meals during the period. I managed to control myself not to buy anything in USS coz the price is quite expensive. Maybe next time... 

Let's take a look the fridge magnet that I have bought. I was so surprised that this time I saw a lot of interesting and cute fridge magnets to be collected! During my visit in 2009, there were only a few designs available. But this time, it was mind blowing! (Ok..so drama!). It's like I wanna buy all and don't want to give to anybody coz it's my treasure! Hahaha. Overst! 

Ok..let's!



Anyone who's going to Singapore anytime soon, please watch out for this fridge magnet. It has a few more designs. If I'm not mistaken got 5 different designs! Sooo regret that I only bought only this design! Next time, I will collect all.... Hehehe. Check out Lily Riani : The Globetrotter coz she bought all five! Awesome!







Since I did not buy anything in USS, I was lucky to find this cute little fridge magnet in Chinatown. It's very cheap only SGD2/piece. All of us bought this magnet coz it has I love USS! Soooo cheapo ok! But i don't mind coz it has the word USS on it!







In 2009, which was my first experience in traveling with my friends on my own, I did pay a visit to Night Safari in Singapore. It was nice experience although we cannot take any pictures during the tour. Hurm....coz it might scare the animals. At the period of time also, I did think of collecting any fridge magnet that say Night Safari on it. But in 2012, I managed to get one for me. Hehehe.




In Singapore, it has their own Little India like we did in Malaysia. Since I did not manage to go to their Little India, i bought for myself only fridge magnet. Hurm...should get myself Chinatown fridge magnet also. The last piece was taken by Janggel. Huhuhu. 






I did buy for Icam one set of keychains and a bagtag. For his souvenirs to give away as well as the bagtag as for his inspiration to travel more like us one day. InsyaALLAH. Forgot to take a photo of it. And last but not least, i managed to buy a perfume. I my previous bottle already finished for almost 2 weeks. So, since the price in Singapore is cheaper than Malaysia, i bought the largest one which cost me around RM150. It's duty free as well. Hehehe. I've been using it for almost 2 years and I love it! 


Till then...bye!

13 comments:

  1. cis baru sekejap aku meninggalkan tanah air, John dah jadi mat salleh!! Hidup Johnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

    *dimanakah John aku yg lama? dimana? dimana??

    ReplyDelete
  2. john dh lama dh jadik matsaleh. takdek selit melayu kgsg! seb beik aku paham hahaha wat r u talking about i dont understand english, pls write in malay haha..

    tipu bwk usd100 tp bli perfume usd150.. pulangkan kedit kad kamiii...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ely nye komen on her last sentense lawak... credit card kami mana jang!!!!!

    chup! john when he write in english, jang bila dia tulis in BM??? if he writes in klantan? ehehheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUH...

    JENUH TAU AKU KOPI PESSSS DALAM GOOGLE TRANSELATE! DAH LA DIA TRANSELATE MACAM HARAM! NASEB BEK DERIA KE ENAM AKU MUDAH PAHAM.

    CISSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jangan salah sebut JANG ok...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Menyesal ndak pergi Chinatown during my last yr trip to there. My sister who working at there currently told me nothing to buy. Cis.. Next trip must go to buy all this FM. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. john dah go international! woot woot!

    aku takdak magnet little india :( nanti ko gi sana, nak satu ek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah..
    JOhn cakap england ...
    wah...
    (speechless.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah, dah ckp mat salleh!!! Perfume u beli mana???

    ReplyDelete
  10. davidoff champion aku dah abisss.... nakkkkkkk! hehhee... love the magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tau takpe, john skang dah jadik mat salleh wehh

    ReplyDelete
  12. sakit perut baca komen semua orang~ ^^
    go mr john, go~

    ReplyDelete