Assalamualaikum.....selamat berhujung minggu!!!
Aku bet ramai mak-mak, bapak-bapak kuar shopping pegi beli kelengkapan untuk raya kan? Aku pun baru je balik dari PKNS Shah Alam beli baju melayu. Makkk aih...mahal sungguh! Tapi orang tetap ramai nak mampus...bertabah jela semuanya....sob sob sob...
Semalam aku plan nak completekan aku punye itenerary ke Perth ni after dapat suggestions dari forummers and Fatt. Aku dah revised dah. Ini yang terlatest. But, aku still rasa agak rushing hurm...tpi harap-harap menjadik laa mintaknya..
Day 0 (3rd September 2011, Saturday)
- Depart from LCCT at 11.50pm, this journey will take approximately 5.5 hours.
- Arrive at Perth International Airport at 5.30 am.
Day 1 (4th September 2011, Sunday)
- After the immigration check, proceed to car rental
- Light breakfast and refresh ourselves.
- Proceed our journey to Caversham Wildlife Park (19km from airport) and admission fee is AUD22/Pax. Opens at 9am.
- Spend time until end of the shows around 12pm.
- Proceed to Fremantle (46km from Caversham) for sightseeing.
- Lunch at Kailis and shop for souvenirs at E-Shed Market closes at 5pm. Buy souvenirs at Aussin
- Around 3pm, proceed our journey to Cervantes Pinnacles (222km @ 3hours driving). Hopefully able to reach there before sunset.
- Overnite at Cervantes Lodges Backpackers (AUD105/nite)
Day 2 (5th September 2011, Monday)
- Early morning, check out and proceed to Lancelin (90km from Pinnacles @ 1 hour 10 min) for sandboarding.
- Rent surf board at Lucky 7 for AUD10/board. Spend around 1.5 hours
- On the way from Lancelin, can see Emu Wind Farm
- Around 10am, proceed to Augusta (437km @ 5hours 20min). Approximately will reach Augusta around 3pm.
- Check in at Clovelly Holiday Units (AUD110/night)
- After refresh and pray, go for sightseeing.
- Rest and dinner
Day 3 (6th September 2011, Tuesday)
- Check out early around 8am to visit Cape Leuwin Light House and spend about 1 hour.
- At 9.30am, proceed our journey to Margaret River (43km @ 35mins)
- Visit Cheese Factory and Chocolate Factory. Spend about 1 hour
- Around 11.15am, proceed to Busselton Town (44km @ 40mins). Spend about 1 hour.
- Around 1pm, proceed to Lake Clifton (118km @ 1hour 35mins) to see trombolites.
- Around 3pm, proceed our journey to Perth City (109km @ 1hour 20min)
- Around 4.30pm, check in at YHA Hostel Perth (AUD102/night)
- Refresh and pray and later go for sightseeing. E.g King’s Park and etc.
- Return car.
Day 4 (7th September 2011, Wednesday)
- Sightseeing at Perth City. E.g: Sorrento Quay, Swan Bell Tower, King’s Park
Day 5 (8th September 2011, Thursday)
- Harbour Town and other places to cover
Day 6 (9th September 2011, Friday)
- Check out from YHA Hostel around 3am to go to the airport.
- Fly home….
Hopefully, sapa-sapa boleh kasik suggestion untuk tempat-tempat yang menarik patut aku isi masa lapang ketika berada di Perth City nanti. Kalo boleh tempat tu best-best skit...Hhihi...Thankkkkkksss!!!
Till then...selamat berbukaaa!!!